the misadventures of a Northwesterner afloat in the windy city

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Secret Plans Revealed!

A few days ago I was shocked to discover what appears to be an al Qaeda artist's interpretation of possible attack plans on 9/11. In all truthfulness, I can see why they decided to scrap these three approaches.
  • Space Shuttle? Too rickety.
  • Jupiter? Too gassy.
  • Volcano? Too geology.
Wait... actually it's just a math textbook from my school... a simple mistake anyone could make.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bright Ring, art book author MaryAnn Kohl said...

Why, I can definitely see how you might have been confused by the cover on that book...frightening and confusing and down right textbooky! That alone is enough to scare the bedinkus out of me.

MaryAnn/Megan's mom

Monday, August 20, 2007 1:48:00 PM

 
Blogger Mr. H said...

Too true... The image is too bizarre to ignore.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 1:07:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home