the misadventures of a Northwesterner afloat in the windy city

Friday, May 18, 2007

Statue tour of Ned's ride to work

On my ride to school the other day i thought to myself, "gee, there sure are a lot of statues that i pass on my way to school. The world needs to know how neat these statues are." So here i am, prepared to show you all the statues i see on my short, 2 mile bike ride to work. For a photostream click here.
To see them laid out on a map, click here.
My only criteria was that i should be able to see the statue from my bike on the ride to work. The only problem was that as soon i walked over to the statue to take a picture i would often notice other statues that i couldn't see before. Include them? Maybe on the next round.
Goes to show how old and settled Chicago is. So many statues meas so many, old... time. People.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home